SBI PO PRE REASONING QUESTIONS
Seven people, that is C, D, E, F, G, H and I like different cities namely, Surat, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ranchi, Delhi and Pune. Each of them studies in either of three schools example. DAS, RIS and VCS with at least two of them in a school. (Note : None of the data given is necessarily in the same order.) F studies with the one who loves Bangalore in RIS. The one who loves Delhi studies only with H. H does not like Bangalore.
C studies with the persons who like Surat and Pune. C does not study with F. E studies only with the one who loves Mumbai. The one who loves Mumbai does not study with the one who likes Delhi. More than one person studies with D. D does not like Pune. Both I and the one who likes Ranchi study in the similar school but not in DAS. H does not like Ranchi. –
1. Which of the following combinations represents the school in which E studies and the city he likes?
(4) VCS Delhi
2. Which of the following cities does G like?
3. Four of the following five areas like in a certain way as per the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of the following not fit into that group
4.Who amongst the following likes Kolkata?
5.Which of the following combinations represents the combination of people studying in VCS?
(1) The one who likes Delhi and Bangalore
(2) The one who likes Ranchi and Mumbai
(3) The one who likes Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
(4) The one who likes Pune, Surat and Kolkata
(5) The one who likes Surat, Pune and Ranchi
6.Which of the following declarations is not true?
(1) F studies in the similar school in which D studies.
(2) Both D and C study in the similar school.
(3) G studies with only the one who likes Kolkata.
(4) C likes Ranchi.
(5) All of the given statements are true.
Eight Mends — A, B, C, D, L, M, N and 0 are seated in a straight line, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing to the north and some of them are facing to the south. Only three people sit in the left of N. B sits second to the right of N. C sits third to the left of 0. 0 is not an immediate neighbour of B. O will not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. C and 0 face same direction (i.e., if C faces north then 0 also faces north and vice-versa.)
Both the immediate neighbours of D face north. D does not sit at any of the ends of the line. The Person sitting at extreme ends facing opposite directions (i.e., if one person facing north then the other facing south and vice-versa.) Both are immediate neighbours of N face the same direction (that is, if one neighbour faces north then the other also faces north and vice-versa.) A sits second to the left of L. D faces a direction opposite to L. (i.e. if L faces to the north then D faces south and so on.)
7. How many people sit just between B and 0?
(1) More than four
8. Who amongst the following represent the immediate neighbours of the persons sitting at the extreme ends of the line?
(1) D, O
(2) C, D
(3) D, M
(4) A, L
(5) A, M
9. Who amongst the following faces north?
10. Which of the following is true based on the given arrangement?
(1) B and C face the same directions.
(2) None of the given options is true.
(3) B faces south.
(4) Only three people face south.
(5) M sits at one of the ends to the line.
11. Who amongst the following sits second to the right of C?
(2) No one as only one person sits in the right of C.