SBI PO REASONING PUZZLES WITH ANSWERS
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven Teachers – A, B, C, D, E, F, and G will go to Seven dissimilar Universities namely Indian Institute of Science,
University of Kanpur, Banaras Hindu University, Lovely university, IIT Madras, SRM University and University of
Mumbai but not in the necessarily same order to give guest classes.
They take classes on subjects like English, Hindi, Electrical, Computer, Agriculture, Bio Technology and Chemistry but not necessarily in the same order.
They deliver classes on Monday to Sunday(of the same week) not necessarily in the same order.
• A gives a guest class in Indian Institute of Science either in English or Bio-Technology. The person who gives a guest class on the seventh day of the week went to the University of Mumbai and He is an expert in Chemistry. C does not give a class in Bio-Technology
• B takes the class on Wednesday only and He is not an expert in computer and English The Teacher who takes a guest class in agriculture went on Thursday and neither in the University of Kanpur nor in SRM University.
• D delivers a class on Electrical in Lovely University except on Monday and Tuesday.
C delivers a guest class at Banaras Hindu University and takes a class one day before D.
G does not go to Thursday. On the second day of the week, F gives the guest class at SRM University. The Teacher who delivers a class on Friday is not an expert in Computer, Bio-Technology, and English.
1. Which of the following subject is handled by A?
Persons Subjects Universities Days
A English Indian Institute of Science Monday
F Computer SRM University Tuesday
B Bio-Technology University of Kanpur Wednesday
E Agriculture IIT Madras Thursday
C Hindi Banaras Hindu University Friday
D Electrical Lovely university Saturday
G Chemistry University of Mumbai Sunday
Answer – E. English
2. Which of the following combinations of “University – Day” is True with respect to the given arrangement?
A. Lovely University – Friday
B. University of Mumbai -Saturday
C. IIT Madras – Thursday
D. University of Mumbai – Friday
E. Lovely University – Thursday
Answer – C. IIT Madras – Thursday
3. According to the arrangement, B is related to?
Answer – D. Bio-Technology
4. In this arrangement, A is related to Monday, F is related to Tuesday then C is related to?
C. None of the given options is true.
Answer – B. Friday
5. Who among the following went to Banaras Hindu University?
Answer – B. C
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight people Punnet, Quan, Raul, Soram, Tanvar, Uran, Vosh and Waheed were born in three different months(of the same year) but not necessarily in the same order, namely March June and December such that not less than two people and not more than three people were born in a month. Each of them also likes a different fruit namely Guava, Peach, Banana, Cherry, Mango, Orange, Kiwi, and apple but not necessarily in the same order.
• Only Quan and Waheed were born in March. Raul likes Apple and was born in the same month as Tanvar.
Raul was not born in December. The one who likes Mango was born in the month which has 30 days only.
• Uran was not born in the same month as Tanvar. Soram likes Cherry and born in the same month as Uran. Vosh does not like Mango.
• The one who likes Kiwi and the one who likes Banana were born in the same month, The one who likes Kiwi
was not born in the same month as Waheed.
• Uran does not like Kiwi. The one who likes Guava was born in the same month as Puneet. Quan does not like Peach. Tanvar does not like Mango.
Person Month Fruits
Quan March Orange
Waheed March Peach
Raul June Apple
Tanvar June Guava
Puneet June Mango
Soram December Cherry
Uran December Banana
Vosh December Kiwi
6. As per the given arrangement which of the following combination represents only the people who were
born in December?.
A. Tanvar, Vosh
B. Uran, Puneet, Tanvar
C. Vosh, Uran
D. Puneet, Tanvar
E. Uran, Vosh, Soram
Answer – E. Uran, Vosh, Soram
7. As per the given arrangement which of the following person represent the one who was born in the same
month as the one who likes Orange?
Answer – E. Waheed
8. Which of the following fruits does Tanvar like as per the given arrangement?
E. Other than those given as options
Answer – C. Guava
9. Which of the following combinations is correct as per the given arrangement?
A. December – Peach
B. June – Orange
C. June – Banana
D. March – Guava
E. December – Banana
Answer – E. December – Banana
10. Who amongst the following likes Peach as per the given arrangement?
Answer – D. Waheed